Integral Petroleum SA is a trading and logistics company established in 2008 in Geneva, Switzerland, and active primarily in the markets of the Caspian Region, the Caucasus, Central Asia.
In 2015 Integral Petroleum SA became one of the largest exporters and logistics providers for crude oil and petroleum products originating from the Caspian Region.
· A fleet of more than 40 river-sea vessels: long-term time-chartered and voyage-chartered, carrying flags of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan.
· Transshipment agreements with the key terminals including Baku, Sangachal, Dubendi, Batumi, Kulevi etc.
· Railways of Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Poland and Turkmenistan.
· Direct agreement with Ministry of Railway Transport of Turkmenistan.
· Contracted storage facilities in Baku, Sangachal, Dubendi, Batumi and Kulevi.